Wooden Muddler - 3 Colors
A handcrafted muddler for your handcrafted cocktails.
These wooden muddlers are handmade in Tennessee, and make the perfect natural addition to your bar and drink wares. Great for mixing mojitos, mint juleps, old-fashioneds and more! It's a beautiful tool you'll love to use and be excited to display in your kitchen.
- Available in Walnut, Cherry and Maple Wood
- Handmade in Tennessee by The Riley Land Collection
- Dimensions: Approximately 10" L X 0.5" W X 0.5" H
These muddlers are handmade, which results in each one being unique with natural imperfections. The dimensions mentioned can vary slightly in length or width, and the coloring of the wood varies by piece. Some will have darker tones, while others are lighter in color. The muddler you receive will be truly unique, and not identical to those pictured here!
Why We Love Them
- These muddlers look classy and are luxurious to the touch thanks to the beautiful smooth wood each are crafted from!
- These will get to be passed down like heirloom pieces someday, which makes us love them even more.
- We are always looking for handmade goods to add to our kitchenware collection!
Your muddler should not be washed in the dishwasher. However, cleaning is super simple. Simply wash after use with warm water and soap (do not soak), then rinse and dry thoroughly. That’s it! We suggest oiling your muddler at least once a year (depending on use) to keep it looking great and ensure that it lasts a lifetime (or two)! It will become a special heirloom piece when properly cared for.