Wooden Everyday Kitchen Spoon
Regular price Sale price $27.00
Unit price / per
Wooden utensils are a staple in every kitchen, and these heirloom-esque spoons are no exception!
Beautiful AND useful, these are sure to be the utensil you reach for over and over again when cooking and baking. It’s a piece you can love for a lifetime.
- Handmade in Tennessee by The Riley Land Collection.
- Constructed wide with a shallow dip, making them perfect for stirring a pot, mixing dough or serving at the table.
- Made with ambrosia maple, the coloring on every spoon is unique and really adds a touch of natural beauty to your kitchen.
- Approximately 14" long and 2.8" wide at the widest point.
- These spoons are handmade, which results in each one being truly unique with natural imperfections. The dimensions of the spoon mentioned can vary slightly in length or width, and the coloring of the wood varies by spoon. Some will have darker tones, while others are lighter in color. The spoon you receive will not be identical to those pictured here.
- These spoons should not be washed in the dishwasher! However, cleaning is super simple. Simply wash after use with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry thoroughly. That’s it! We suggest oiling your wooden spoons at least once a year to keep them looking great and ensure they last a lifetime (or two)! These spoons will become special heirloom pieces when properly cared for.
Why we love them:
- These can go from the stove top to the dinner table and still look beautiful!
- They work hard but are also a showpiece you actually love to look at.
- They are safe for non-stick, so you can use them anytime!
- We love to use these for mixing dough, as well as sautéing and stirring at the stove top.