Staub 3.5qt Pumpkin Cocotte - White
Regular price $429.00 Sale price $299.99
Unit price / per
Mix function with decoration for the perfect pairing.
This beautiful enameled cast-iron pumpkin is a piece you'll be able to use for years to come. From the beginning touches of Fall, through Halloween and to the family Thanksgiving meal... it will add a little whimsy and sophistication to any meal and get-together!
It's an heirloom quality Dutch Oven, cast and enameled in France by skilled craftsmen. The interior enamel is Staub's proprietary textured matte finish that promotes browning. The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table.
- Dimensions: 11.30" L x 8.66" W x 5.71" H
- 3.65 qt. capacity
- Heat Resistant up to 500 degrees F.
- Also available in an orange color option HERE.
Why we love it
- It's both festive & useful!
- The beautiful gold handle adds a classy touch to the pot.
- We swear by our Staub enamel cast iron, and love the way it cooks.