Southern Hospitality Gift Set
The perfect gift for the friend who enjoys hosting or cooking (or both)!
This hand selected set combines three of our Mockingbird favorites to create a gift that will be well loved in any kitchen, and is sure to be a favorite for the lucky recipient.
Gift this beautiful set to a friend or yourself! (Because you deserve a treat, too.)
It's perfect for weddings, birthdays, mothers day, housewarming or holidays.
- Includes 1 Southern Cooking for Company Cookbook, 1 Wooden Everyday Spatula and 1 Cotton & Bamboo Fiber Kitchen Towel (choice of 2 colors).
- Set is delivered together wrapped with ribbon/bow. (Ribbon design can vary based on availability)
- Spoon: Approximately 14" long and 2.8" wide at the widest point.
- Towel: 38"L x 18"W
- Book: 9 1/4"L x 7.5"W x 1"H
- The wooden spoons are handmade, which results in each one being unique with natural imperfections. The dimensions mentioned can vary slightly in length or width, and the coloring of the wood varies by piece. Some will have darker tones, while others are lighter in color. The spoon you receive will be truly unique, and not identical to those pictured here!
- Towel is Machine Washable
Why We Love It
- This set makes gifting easy! It's a go to for any housewarming or wedding celebration.
- The handmade spoon really makes this gift unique for the recipient.
Wooden Spoon Care Instructions
These spoons should not be washed in the dishwasher! However, cleaning is super simple. Simply wash after use with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry thoroughly. That’s it! We suggest oiling your wooden spoons at least once a year to keep them looking great and ensure they last a lifetime (or two)! These spoons will become special heirloom pieces when properly cared for.