Southern Cooking for Company Cookbook
More than just recipes, you'll find hospitality tips & secrets in this special cookbook!
Boasting more than 200 Southern hospitality secrets and show-off recipes, Southern Cooking for Company is all about the small details that make gathering fun and your home feel welcoming.
You'll find unique recipes that you will want to use over and over again, and are sure to wow the crowd. Whether it's a dinner for two, or for a party.
- Inside you'll find show-off dishes like Bacon & Kale Pot Pies, Chipotle Chicken Cobbler, Maple Pecan Pie and so much more!
- Written by: Nicki Pendleton Wood
- Dimensions: 9 1/4"L x 7.5"W x 1"H
Why We Love It
- This recipe book is our go to for unique recipes with great flavor.
- We LOVE that they share hosting tips that make gathering and preparing for guests simple and easy!
Shipping, returns & Refunds
We think you’ll love
people also bought
I have always loved everything for the kitchen and now I found the store who can supply it! Not only do they have beautiful cookware and tools- but unique and FUN things too. It's friendly, bright, and I just discovered that they offer classes too. I was surprised to find it in Van Alstyne and am delighted that it's only minutes from my home.