Piper & Leaf Summertime Chai Tea
A chai tea experience that can be enjoyed ANY day of the year!
Whoever said chai is only for the cooler months of the year obviously hasn't experienced Piper & Leaf's Summertime Chai. This smooth spiced tea is light and breezy. Drink it iced in summertime or hot and steaming whenever you like!
It also makes a great base for a warm and comforting latte. You can't go wrong keeping some loose leaf and sachets of this tea on hand year round!
- Available in loose leaf (15 servings) or individual tea sachets (9 servings)
- Tasting Notes: Light, Subtle Sweetness, Spiced Herbs
- Ingredients: Nilgiri Black Tea, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Coriander, Dill Seed, Organic Flavor, Oregano, Fennel
- Be sure to grab a Piper & Leaf Tea Ball before you checkout, for easy loose leaf brewing!
About Piper & Leaf Teas
Based in Alabama, Piper & Leaf Tea Company is known for working directly with local farmers to source the fruits, vegetables and herbs that flavor their unique tea blends!
Those fresh ingredients are then combined with tea leaves that are sourced from experts around the world in Sri Lanka, India, China, Japan, and Africa, so that you can be sure to experience an exquisite tea with every sip.
Why We Love It
- This tea is refreshing when served iced, and comforting when enjoyed hot.
- The subtle sweetness and spice is perfect for those who don't like 'fruity' teas.
- Mix your cuppa with a few tablespoons of coconut milk and a touch of honey for an easy latte-esque treat!