Piper & Leaf Mistletoe Grove Tea
Get ready to wander down snowy lanes with this warm holiday addition.
This festive and lightly flavored tea works beautifully served cold or hot, and evokes a sense of meandering down a snowy street lined with pine trees in wintertime. Wrapped up in a warm coat of course!
This delicious tea is only available during the holiday season, so be sure to grab a bag or two before they're gone!
- Available in loose leaf (15 servings) or pyramid sachets (9 sachets)
- Caffeine Free
- Tasting Notes: Citrus, Spice, Warm, Sweet
- This tea can be served hot or cold
- Ingredients: Green Rooibos, Apples, Orange Rind, Lemon Rind, Cinnamon, Ginger, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Peppermint, Lemon Oil, Blood Orange Oil
- Be sure to grab yourself a Piper & Leaf Tea Ball if purchasing loose leaf!
About Piper & Leaf Teas
Based in Alabama, Piper & Leaf Tea Company is known for working directly with local farmers to source the fruits, vegetables and herbs that flavor their unique tea blends!
Those fresh ingredients are then combined with tea leaves that are sourced from experts around the world in Sri Lanka, India, China, Japan, and Africa, so that you can be sure to experience an exquisite tea with every sip.
Why We Love It
- This tea has a light flavor and crisp texture that make it perfect for iced tea at dinner time or a hot cuppa for relaxing at night.
- We love pairing loose leaf teas with the Piper & Leaf Tea Ball for easy brewing right in your cup.
- Loose leaf is perfect for brewing a large amount for family dinners!