Piper & Leaf Caramel Apple Pie Tea
You won't want to miss out on this delicious fall treat.
Think wind blown leaves, cooler temperatures and gathering with friends! This tea is full of flavor with cellar-root apples freshly harvested in late Fall that lend a crisp note to the decidedly creamy and mellow caramel-laced black tea.
This delicious tea is only available during the holiday season, so be sure to grab a bag or two before they're gone!
- Available in loose leaf (15 servings)
- Tasting Notes: Caramel Apple Pie, Tart Apple, Creme Brulee
- Ingredients: Ceylon Black Tea, Apples, Cinnamon, Ginger, Orange Rind, Star Anise, Licorice, Cloves, Organic Caramel Flavor, Black Pepper.
- Be sure to grab a Piper & Leaf Tea Ball for easy loose leaf brewing before you checkout!
About Piper & Leaf Teas
Based in Alabama, Piper & Leaf Tea Company is known for working directly with local farmers to source the fruits, vegetables and herbs that flavor their unique tea blends!
Those fresh ingredients are then combined with tea leaves that are sourced from experts around the world in Sri Lanka, India, China, Japan, and Africa, so that you can be sure to experience an exquisite tea with every sip.
Why We Love It
- This tea has a warm delicious flavor that feels cozy and sweet.
- It's perfect for holiday parties or for a solitary night at home.
- We love pairing loose leaf teas with the Piper & Leaf Tea Ball for easy brewing right in your cup.