Left Handed Wooden Spatula
Wooden utensils are a staple in every kitchen, and these handmade spatulas were specifically designed with left handed folks in mind.
The opposite slant of these 'southpaw' spatulas make them ideal for the left hand dominate. Their slightly slim profile makes them perfect for sauteing, stirring and lifting food at the stove top. Sure to be the utensil you reach for over and over again when cooking, it’s a piece you'll love for a lifetime.
- Handmade in Tennessee by The Riley Land Collection.
- Constructed with a shallow dip and angled edge, giving you ultimate leverage.
- Choose from two wood options: Black Walnut or Cherry
- Dimensions: 11"L X 2"W (at widest point) X .3"H
- These spatulas are handmade, which results in each one being truly unique with natural imperfections. The dimensions of the spoon mentioned can vary slightly in length or width, and the coloring of the wood varies by spoon. Some will have darker tones, while others are lighter in color. The spoon you receive will not be identical to those pictured here.
Why we love them:
- These can go from the stove top to the dinner table and still look beautiful!
- They work hard but are also a showpiece you actually love to look at.
- They are safe for non-stick, so you can use them anytime!
- Your spatula should never be washed in the dishwasher. However, cleaning is super simple. Simply wash after use with warm water and soap (do not soak), then rinse and dry thoroughly. That’s it! We suggest oiling your wooden utensils at least once a year to keep them looking great and ensure they last a lifetime (or two)! These spatulas will become special heirloom pieces when properly cared for.